1. Choose the finishes in compliance with the expectations of the tenants ... but showing a bit of originality.
2. Do not buy in a promotion in which all co-owners are investors.
3. Choose an apartment meeting the demand.
4. Pay the FAIR price!
5. Do not identify yourself with your apartment: stay objective!
6. Make your property attractive: a bit of home staging.
7. Get some help from a notary for the sales agreement signature.
8. Study your profitability in a realistic way.
9. Pay attention to the tax and inheritance aspects.
10. Define your active or passive investor profile